At Rhea Lana's® not only do we work hard together, but we have fun and live life together. We are excited about what this new year holds for us! We are currently in 24 states and expanding into additional states in 2015. With Small Market Territories and Large Market Territories available for application, we are ACTIVELY looking for franchisees!
In 2008, we expanded our footprint in the form of Rhea Lana's® Franchise Systems, Inc. by putting our years of expertise into a total package. By the end of 2008, we had 5 RL Events. Then in 2009, we TRIPLED in size with a total of 19 events in 9 states. In 2010, we DOUBLED with a total of 38 events in 15 states. 2011 ended with 47 events in 16 states. We expanded in 2012 to 62 locations in 20 states and in early 2015 we had 80 locations in 24 states. You can see maps of our markets here.
Franchise Business Review recently named Rhea Lana’s Children’s Consignment Events #1 in 50-99 Franchise Units and #2 in Retail in 2014. They also voted Rhea Lana’s #1 in both of these categories and #12 in the Top 50 Franchises of 2013. In 2014, FBR published a Low Cost Franchise Report and Rhea Lana’s was named in the Top 20 Franchises. Rhea Lana was honored with a Silver Trophy for Maverick of the Year at the 2013 Stevie Awards for Women in Business. She is also a frequently requested speaker on business and entreprenuership. This past year three Rhea Lana’s Franchises were ranked as one of the National Top 10 Consignment Event Sales by Consignment Mommies. Over the past few years Rhea Lana’s has been highlighted on both local and national levels with profile pieces in newspapers, special guest appearances on radio shows and most recently a television segment on Fox Business as well as Fox News. Rhea Lana’s has been featured in several business magazines, including the NWA Small Business Journal and the Arkansas Talk Business Quarterly. In the 2011 report from Franchise Business Review on Child Service Related Franchises, Rhea Lana's Children’s Consignment, Inc. ranked in the Top 10 nationally. Also in 2011, Rhea Lana’s was ranked number two out of only ten Arkansas companies to be added to Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list of fastest growing privately held companies.
Introduction to Franchising with Rhea Lana's
- An established children's clothing event can provide the income of a regular paying job, at the least. It's true. Working two-three months per year on a successful sale in a mid-sized market can beat a full-time job, leaving more time and flexibility for you and your family (during the down times!)
- Children's clothing events are needed, especially in "down" economies. Instead of a specialty niche franchise which requires women to have spare income, moms will ALWAYS buy cute clothing for their children. These events are biggest when the dollars are stretched the farthest.
- No Overselling. Many franchise businesses can't be truthful about this. Everyone knows - children need cute clothes.
- Rhea Lana Riner has been holding very successful Children's Clothing Consignment events for 17 years. Our experience and high standards mean that our events are organized, streamlined and most of all - profitable! We hold six flagship events per year in relatively small to medium-sized markets - all very profitable.
- Rhea Lana is an expert, and you'll be working with her and her great support team. With six successful events annually and seventeen years of experience Rhea Lana is the best. Rhea Lana's franchisees will receive an exhaustive manual detailing the secrets to a successful event.
- Rhea Lana's® is the original and best online tagging system available. No one has been bar-coding online longer and settling back to consignors more quickly than Rhea Lana's®. A Rhea Lana's® Franchisee will have the highest quality sale in her market. A Rhea Lana's® sale attracts the high value items which moms can't wait to buy.
- A Rhea Lana's® Franchise is reasonably priced. Rhea Lana's® Franchises are lower in cost than other similar franchises - and offer much more. Rhea Lana's® does not carry a large overhead burden with lots of full time employees. But, the people we DO have are incredible! Our streamlined operations helps you invest more money in your business.
- Our technology is included in the price. Your Rhea Lana's® website is included! While you will supply your computers and Microsoft software, the famous consignment management, barcoding programs, and web pages that make our system great will be yours to use absolutely free.
- This market is untapped in many cities in the U.S. And your city doesn't have Rhea Lana's - yet. Whether your city has none, one or many sales, the time is ripe to introduce moms to Rhea Lana's®. Excellent Rhea Lana's® Sales always grow, even with competition.
- A Rhea Lana's® Franchise includes exclusive rights to Rhea Lana’s® in your territory.
- Rhea Lana's has had an incredibly low turn over rate since we began franchising in 2008 becasue we care about the success of our franchisees. Some RL Franchisees have decided to sell their business for one reason or another, and typically have been able to quickly find a buyer due to the value of a Rhea Lana's Franchise. We believe in long-term relationships with our franchise owners. We consider our RL Franchisees like family and part of a very special network and support system.
- The Franchise Fee of an exclusive RL Territory is $8,000-$10,500, depending on the size of the territory. Royalties are 1-3%. The percentage begins at 3%, then declines as gross sales rise and owners learn the business. This is the opposite of some franchise models. But at Rhea Lana's®, we want our franchise owners to keep more of their hard earned money! A current RL franchise owner in good standing may purchase additional territories at a discounted rate.